Thursday, March 1, 2012

Looking Young at Age 40!


When I turned 40 last July, I told myself that I don't want to look old. How I wish I still looked the way I looked in my 20s or even my 30s. But as we reached age 40, our body stop producing as much estrogen. This reduces the amount of collagen and elastin in our skin. Collagen is a main structural protein found in our bodies. It makes up more than 80% of our skin. It provides the strength our tissues and organs require. It is produced in huge amounts by our bodies in our younger years

Drinking IVI will help enhance our skin's natural youthfulness. And its antioxidant properties can help neutralize free radicals for overall wellness. I started drinking it second week of February. For almost a week of using it, I noticed there's improvement on my skin. I looked more fresh and glowing. I remembered last Friday when I was in the clinic of my OB GYN while waiting a pregnant woman asked my age, I told her I am already 40 years old, she said I only look like 28 years old. And last Sunday I met my friend's mother, when my friend introduced me to her mother, guess what her mother said to me. She said, "mukha kang dalaga." Wow, I love those people. Imagine at the age of 40 I looked like dalaga!

6 comments:

  1. I want to try kaya lang I want to know if may side effect ba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IVI Premium Collagen Drink is an all natural food supplement, and it has no side effects.
      Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  2. yes pwede for both male and female

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave a comment!