I just wonder why there are parents forced their child to excel in school? Is it right to do that? In my opinion, well this is only my opinion correct me if I'm wrong, I think it is not right and it is unfair to do that. In the first place, the reason why parents send their children to school is for them to learn and not to compete. So let the child enjoy his schooling especially those in pre-elementary and elementary level. Do not pressure them to perfect their exam, get a high grades and excel in class. It is not good that the child's will to study is because he didn't want his parents to get mad at him. Let your child study well because he is eager to learn. If your child is bright, be thankful and even if you didn't force him to study hard he will surely excel in class.
I think the best thing that a parent can do is to guide her child to study and not to force him. Tell your child the importance of education and what education can do for his life. Give him a reward every time he got a high grades for him to inspired to study hard.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
feel free to leave a comment!